Monday, April 26, 2021

 


Can we just be real honest with our self and say, 'sometimes motherhood sucks'  it doesn't always, but yes there are moments where it does. I've been feeling like that lately. Also, that marriage sometimes sucks as well. I had some things in life that happened that got me to thinking how stressful motherhood can be. 

I feel like I give and give and give 100% of my time, energy, and life to my husband and kids but get nothing in return. Why is it that mothers always get the bad end of the deal? I'm the one the kids hate the most because I'm the one disciplining them, homeschooling them making the choices that they don't like. 

I feel that in a marriage is an even 50/50. One person shouldn't have to make all the choices or decisions  when it comes to your kids and married life. One parent shouldn't make all the rules, it should be a joint thing. Each one should follow them. If one parent is following through but the other parent isn't, it just ends up confusing the kids. Then you hear, "but dad let me" or "mom said its ok" You NEED to be on the same page with everything or your kids will run the house. 

Are you the parent who makes the rules or the parent who doesn't follow them?




No comments: